Sunday, March 6, 2011

11


LEMONS. I like lemon as a seasoning on basically everything, but especially like it in my water. I don't like the taste of water in the midwest, and a little squeezed lemon covers up that taste right away. On salad, on baked carrots... yes!

1 comment:

  1. You mean, you don't like INDIANA water! SOME Midwest water was made by/for the Gods. Indiana's just not close enough to reap the Great Lake benefits. Anyway, wounded pride alert.

    Real comment: had some hot chocolate yesterday with lemon in it, and it was really good! Hot chocolate here is like how it is in the movie "Chocolat" -- thick, creamy, sometimes overkill -- but the lemon in it balanced it out really nicely and gave it a little edge. Thought of you when I had it, since I had never had the combination of lemon and chocolate before and thought you would appreciate my culinary explorations :)

    ReplyDelete